Terms and condition
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern all use of BeeCustom.com and its services available on the site. The service is subject to your acknowledgement without modification to all of the terms and conditions, policies, procedures and operating rules. If you do not agree to this agreement, do not use this service and the site.
If you use our service, and do so for personal use, you will be considered a User. If use the service to place orders or deliver precuts, then you will be considered a Merchant instead.
Membership & Access
To benefit from BeeCustom, you can register an account online to become a member. You will be required to register on the site by filling out your personal information. You do have the option to opt out of promotional and marketing emails. You can also cancel your membership at any time. To complete the registration process, you will need to provide an email address and a password. You are solely responsible for the activities that take place on your account. If there is a breach of security, you must notify BeeCustom immediately.
BeeCustom may discontinue, suspend or change products, charges, fees, services, terms and conditions, content, or availability of any feature. BeeCustom could also impose limitation on specific features and services, or even restrict users’ access to parts of its services without liability or notice. You certify that you are an individual of at least 18 years of age for the use. You also certify you take full responsibility for the use of the service. However, this agreement is void where prohibited by law, thereby revoking the right to access BeeCustom in such jurisdictions.
BeeCustom reserves the right to modify this agreement, charges terms and fees at any time. You are responsible for reviewing and acquainting yourself with such modifications. Using the service will constitute as acceptable for any modifications made. If you do not agree to the modifications made, feel free to send a written notification via email, or delete your account.
All text, photographs, messages, graphics, images, pictures or any other content posted, submitted, uploaded, displayed constitutes as your content. BeeCustom does not make any claims to your content, not excluding information like customer reviews, videos, shop names, images, content, etc.
Use of Services
You are given a non-exclusive, limited, revocable and non-transferrable license to use our integrations, platforms, services, which are subject to the following restrictions:
- Our services must not be used to break the law
- Do not attempt to harm our systems
- Follow guidelines for the brand
- Use BeeCustom’s digital items for their intended purpose
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- BeeCustom does not and cannot make warranties about your stores, content or what you sell to your target audience. BeeCustom is free from claims related to products sold using our services.
- Customers may come across content that is offensive or inappropriate, for which BeeCustom is not responsible. We are also not responsible for copyright compliance, decency and legalities associated with content posted by users.
- Our service may contain links to third party websites, or services we have no control of. You may also require such third parties to use our services, but you do so at your own risk. Third parties have their own terms and conditions which you will have to agree to continue using their services.
- BeeCustom is dedicated to making our services the best, but things can go wrong. Our services come without any kind of warrant. We also do not guarantee that:
- Our services will be available and secure at any location or time; - Any and all errors for which BeeCustom is responsible will be fixed; - Our services will be free of harmful materials or viruses; - Using our services will meet your expectations, as you use them at your own risk.
- Neither BeeCustom nor our employees are liable to you or your customers for loss in revenues or profits. This also includes special, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages arising in connection with or arising out of this agreement or our services.
Payments and Fees
Your debit or credit card information may be saved and used for future charges and shipments, which will automatically be charged to the card we have on file, unless you change it from our site. When ordering a product or a service, there is a fee, you will be charged the current fees. The fees can be changed for new services or promotional events.
Apart from specific circumstances mentioned below, you are liable to pay all GST, VAT, sales taxes and any other duties and taxes associated with our products.
In the US, there are some states where BeeCustom will collect sales tax from you and pay it to the relevant tax authority on your behalf.
Shipping and Returns
Once an order has been placed, there is no way to cancel or edit it. If you want to make changes, check and see whether the option is available through your account.
Upon delivery, the risk of title and loss falls on the carrier. To file a claim, you will need to do with the carrier responsible for making the delivery.
In case there is a broken or missing product, BeeCustom will review return/replacement requests. However, the complaint will need to be made within 30 days from the date you received the product, or estimated deliver date.
If you use our trademarks for your services or products, make it a point to include a statement to attribute our trademark. Our trademarks are not be use as your own, or for products or services that are not ours.